6 Blackjack Crossing
Walpole, NH 03608
Unity Homes, a builder of high-performance homes, seeks an energetic full-time Sales Advisor to join their growing team based in Walpole, NH.
The mission of Unity Homes is to improve lives by transforming home building for the benefit of all. Unity does this by using innovative methods to design and build homes that are healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient. Established in 2012 as a spin-off from Bensonwood, Unity represents the culmination of over 40 years of experience using off-site fabrication to build high-quality homes.
The Sales Advisor will be a part of the Sales team and will help to lead prospective clients through the planning stages of the design/build process. While some travel may be required, the position will be based in Unity’s Walpole, NH office. A typical day for the Sales Advisor includes communicating with prospective clients via phone and email, recording relevant information in the sales database, meeting with visitors eager to learn about the company’s processes and products, and guiding projects through the design, specification, estimating and contract phases.
Experience in the fields of design, construction, customer service, and sales could help to provide a foundation for success in this role. Strong candidates are likely to have a college degree. We welcome interest from “non-traditional” applicants excited to work for a company whose mission is to create positive change in the field of homebuilding.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A proficient communicator—both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable and interested in energy efficient, high performance homebuilding practices and issues
- Independent, results-focused and collaborative
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
Additional attributes of success
- Positive, can-do team player with strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to:
- Complete assignments accurately
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Computer literacy with ability to work in all Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce platforms
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Ability and flexibility to take on other responsibilities as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range is $45,000 to $55,000
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Holidays, Paid Time Off, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short-term Disability, 401(K), and Profit Sharing