Unity’s mission is to provide better homes for more people. We build homes that are healthy, comfortable, energy efficient, sustainable and resilient. We intend for our innovative off-site construction methods to provide a new paradigm for home building—a Better Way to Build.
In our efforts to serve our clients, our communities and the planet, we are guided by the following values:
- Homes should promote health, comfort
andpeace of mind
- Homes should be built using sustainable materials and processes
- Homes should use minimal energy, and be Net Zero Ready
- Homes should be adaptable to changing needs over time
- Homes should be designed and built through processes that are streamlined, and that minimize waste
- Homes should be built with the impact on future generations in mind
Tedd Benson, Unity Founder
We’ve come to understand a simple point: our clients—like everyone who decides to build—want to create a place that will improve the quality of their lives, period. That’s the “why” of Unity homes.